May 3, 2013

Review of "Sword Art Online 10 - Alicization Running - Part 2

The second part of SAO volume 10 is the story in Underworld where Kirito is captured.

Kirito and his friend, Eugeo whom he firstly met in Underworld, finally entered the academy for swordsman in Central. A year had already spent since the story of previous volume.

I feel the story is proceeding somewhat quickly since it entered the new chapter "Alicization" series.

Perhaps, the setting of the story that speed of time stream in Underworld is faster than that in the real world makes me feel so?

No way! it must be just my imagination.

Anyway, Kirito became a novice trainee of the academy and was following his mentor, Rina-senpai ("senpai" means "senior" in Japanese) who is a beautiful girl, as her valet.

He can always see beautiful or cute girls in virtual worlds. I can't help envying him...

She is not only mature and kind but also has good personality like Asuna who is Kirito's lover.

So, I was worried he was excessively attracted by her despite he has the lover.

Replace him with me, really!



Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...