Jun 2, 2013

"Koyomimonogatari" Was Interesting After All.

 

 

I have finished reading "Koyomimonogatari" just now!

 

It was very very interesting to me after all, although I said that it would not perhaps live up your expectations in the previous article.

 

The author, "Nishioishin" was wonderful as I expected.

 

No, what I said about it was not wrong entirely.

 

Certainly, "Koyomimonogatari" should have been given a roll as a side story of the previous episodes.

 

However, it was not just a side story finally, but an essential episode for the entire story of "Monogatari" series.

 

In short, there were a lot of important things which happened between the previous episodes.

 

In the "Afterword" of this volume, the author said that "This novel was the one which was written suddenly by 100 percent.", but I think that he should have had a plan to publish it in the first place.

 

Though, the person who knows if it is just my imagination is him.

 

As usual, I can't mention about the content thereof in detail not to steal pleasures from those who have not read it yet.

 

But, what I'm able to say is only that the story of the hero "Koyomi Araragi" might be controlled by someone (perhaps, not "someone" but "something") deliberately. "Someone" must not be "Nishioishin", of course.

 

I highly want to read following episodes soon because the story in this volume was finished at the point I was surprised at!

 

Anyway, the latest volume of "Monogatari" series written by "Nishioishin" titled "Koyomimonogatari" is surely recommendable, so I hope you will try it and enjoy!

 

 

Sponsored Link

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you can tell us your favorite?
Or which one(s) is important to the overall main stories?
There are 12 short stories, right?

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments! I think it would be better you try from the first volume "Bakemonogatari" if you have never read this series. Though, my most favorite is "Koimonogatari" if I try to pick up.

Unknown said...

There are 17 volumes in this novel series. It seems that the latest one was released on April 1, 2024 in Japan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...