Jul 16, 2013

I Look Forward to "The Legend of Heroes - Sen no Kiseki -"

 

 

As I said before, my most favorite computer game is "The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki) -."

 

Of course, I like "The Legend of Heroes" series itself very much.

 

Finally, the latest work of this series will be released on September 26, 2013 in Japan!

 

The title is "Sen no Kiseki."

 

It will be for "Playstation 3" and "Playstation Vita" though previous works were for Microsoft Windows or PSP (Playstation Portable).

 

I am now troubled by thinking which I should buy PS3 or PS Vita for "Sen no Kiseki" because I don't have both of them yet.

 

In fact, an official promotion video of the new work has already been published.

 

You can watch it on Youtube and Nicovideo.

 

Try to search the video with a key word "Sen no Kiseki" on Youtube!

 

Although I have already done, of course, I was deeply attracted by it as I expected.

 

I would strongly like to recommend you to do so too!

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...