Jul 18, 2013

"Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki) SC" Is The Masterpiece of TheLegend of Heroes Series

"Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki) SC" has a good reputation from fans of RPG, really.

I can understand why it does because it is the RPG I like the most.

Estelle and Joshua always traveled together in "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki) FC."

However, in "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki) SC", Estelle had to start her travel without Joshua for a certain reason.

"A certain reason" is closely related with the secret in the scenario of "Trails in the Sky (Sora no Kiseki) FC", so I apologize that I cannot reveal it as usual.

Although I felt I lost something important when I knew she was alone, I was so glad when he came back to her again.

And, the scene where they saw each other again was so moving that I couldn't help shedding tears.

It's my most favorite scene in this work in fact.

Moreover, the main theme song of "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki)" series, "Where The Stars are (Hoshi no Arika)" arranged into instrumental version, was playing in the scene.

It would be strange that I am not touched under such condition!

Further, this work has much volume of scenario, so those who often play computer games were satisfied enough, I guess.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...